The strategies in this post help you to solve the can’t connect to Exchange error.
With reading, looks to be a DNS issue that the Auto-discovery is not working correctly (my guess). Workaround offered is to set up the DNS by hand. Once I did, my meetings appeared on Skype.
Here is what steps I did for setting up manually on the Android. The same steps worked for my iPhone.
- Go into Settings -> Exchange and HTTP Proxy are the 2 items that need to be updated.
- Open “Exchange“
- Turn off the “Auto-Detect Server“
- Type in Outlook.office365.com as the Exchange Web Services
- Open HTTP Proxy. Fill in the Domain information (techieberry) and the UPN as users name and LAN Password. Exit out of settings to the main screen.
- Wait a few minutes for the “Sign into your exchange account” message to appear.
- Click on the message. Type in your SMTP for both your User name and Email address.
- Type in your LAN password. Select OK.
- And now my meetings appear.
Now you know on how to solve can’t connect to exchange. Please try later error in Android and iPhone.
I would encourage you to perform the autodiscover test if the above steps fail.
Also Read: How to migrate Skype meetings to teams?
Want to improve your Skype for Business experience for better productivity? Check out the tips and tricks mentioned here.
Now It’s your turn:
Did I Miss Anything? Or maybe you have a question about something that I covered.
Either way, I’d like to hear from you. So go ahead and leave a comment below.