The strategies in this post will help you to remove guest from Microsoft Teams completely.
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app that keeps your team organized and users have access to guests tenant. What if you want to remove the access. The article below show you how to remove them. It can be performed by users and no assistance is needed from administrators.
There are a couple of ways to remove the access and they’re listed below.
Request partner to remove guest:
- Contact the partner to request that they remove your access.
- Your access to the team will be removed a few minutes later.
- You may still see the organization listed in your Teams client.
- Allow up to 72 hours before the organization is automatically revoked from your Teams client.
Remove access yourself:
- If you’re using a work or school account, go to Microsoft Apps and sign in. If you’re using a personal account or email one-time passcode, you’ll need to use a My Account URL that includes your tenant name or tenant ID.
- Select Organizations from the left navigation pane.
- The Organizations page appears, where you can view and manage the organizations you belong to.
- Under Other organizations you collaborate with (or Organizations if you don’t have a home organization), find the organization that you want to leave, and then select Leave.
- When asked to confirm, select Leave.
- If you select Leave for an organization but you see the following message, it means you’ll need to contact the organization’s admin, or privacy contact and ask them to remove you from their organization.
Congratulations! Now you know how to remove guest from Microsoft teams.
Want to improve your Microsoft Teams experience for better productivity? Check out the tips and tricks mentioned here.
Now, I’d like to hear from you:
Did I miss anything? Or maybe you have a question about something that I covered.
Either way, I’d like to hear from you. So go ahead and leave a comment below.