Today, I am going to show you on how to fix we’re sorry—we’ve run into an issue on Microsoft teams.
I got the error notification when I try to access the Microsoft team application and it shows we are sorry. We have run into an issue and the error also shows one error code. How to fix this kind of problems from your Windows 10 PC? But other users don’t worry about it because this method works, but some setting locations may be different.
Let’s dive right into our findings.
- First of all, close Microsoft teams desktop application from your taskbar by simply right-click on the taskbar and then go to task manager.
- On the task manager, locate Microsoft teams and click to end task.
- Once it is done, follow the 3 methods one by one.
- Click on the Start menu. It’s the Windows logo in the bottom left of your screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Access work or school
- Find the account you are attempting to use to sign into Microsoft teams. If you are not linked any accounts, link it first. If you already linked any accounts, disconnect the affected account and reconnect it so after you’re done this process, check the status of Microsoft teams desktop app problem.
- The second method is open your windows search bar and type %appdata% and then click to search it
- After opened the appdata folder, locate Microsoft and open it. Select teams. Now, delete the folder which is available on blob_storage.
- We can delete the cache memory. Open the cache folder and delete all files within that folder.
- Now, open the databases folder and delete all files.
- We still have 2 more folders. Fine the IndexedDP and delete all files.
- The final one is Service Worker. Just delete cache storage and database folders.
- Reset your internet explorer. Launch internet explorer and click settings and select Internet options.
- Go to Security tab and click Reset.
- Go to the following location. Replace the update.exe into update.exe.old
- You will get an error when launching teams desktop app after replaced the format.
- Click No and download teams desktop from Microsoft website.
- After downloaded, sign-in to teams to check the behavior
- If you cannot change the format, click view tab and select options and click change folder and search options.
- Click view and uncheck “Hide extensions for known file types“. Click Apply and ok.
- Now, you should be able to change the format.
Just close all the window and don’t forget to restart your Windows PC. After the restarting is completed. Launch teams desktop app and check the behavior. These techniques have been tested on my lab and the we’re sorry—we’ve run into an issue no longer occurs.
Want to improve your Microsoft Teams experience for better productivity? Check out the tips and tricks mentioned here.