Today I’m going to show you how to clear teams credentials. This is useful to troubleshoot account related issues on teams.
- Make sure Microsoft Teams is closed.
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
- Type control and click OK.
- In the Control Panel, go to User Accounts.
- Click on Credential Manager.
- Select the “Windows Credentials” tab on the right side.
- Expand the Microsoft Office 365/Teams section by clicking the drop-down button.
- Click on “Remove“
- Click on “Yes” to confirm the action.
- Close the Control Panel and relaunch Microsoft Teams.
- Enter Office 365 username and password and sign in.
Congratulations! you have learnt how to clear teams credentials.
Also Read: How To Clear Microsoft Teams Cache
Want to improve your Microsoft 365 Teams experience for better productivity? Check out the tips and tricks mentioned here.
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Did I Miss Anything? Maybe you have a question about something that I covered.
Either way, I’d like to hear from you. So go ahead and leave a comment below.