Today I’m going to show you on how to clear teams credentials. This is useful to troubleshoot account related issues on teams.
- Make sure Microsoft Teams client is closed.
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
- Type control and click OK.
- In the Control Panel, go to User Accounts.
- Under Credential Manager, select the Manage Windows Credentials tab.
- Under Generic Credentials, expand all the MS teams section by clicking the drop-down button.
- Click on “Remove“
- Click on “Yes” to confirm the action.
- Close the Control Panel and relaunch Microsoft Teams.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 username and password and sign in.
Congratulations! you have learnt on how to clear teams credentials.
Want to improve your Microsoft Teams experience for better productivity? Check out the tips and tricks mentioned here.
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Did I miss anything? Or maybe you have a question about something that I covered.
Either way, I’d like to hear from you so go ahead and leave a comment below.